Claiming the appbox to plex.tv
When you first receive your Elysium access details(via email), you will need to login to the server dashboard and claim the server.
When a server is claimed toward a plex.tv account, the server will appear in all plex apps that are logged into the same account, that you claimed the server with.
Log in to your dashboard
First, you need to log in to your dashbaord https://manage.elysium.to
PS! Your login details has been sent to you by E-mail.
You will now see a list of your server(s)
Make sure your server is running, then you can claim your server
Please note that you cannot claim the Plex server with your Google or Facebook account.
If you use google or facebook to login to plex.tv, please go to plex.tv and setup a username for your account - Use this username instead of the google/facebook email!
If you see "Plex service not responding" as illustrated in the image below, you must click the "rebuild plex server" button and wait 5 minutes, after which the green thumbs up illustrated in the first image of this article, should appear to indicate you are ready to claim!
Fill in your Plex details and click "Claim Plex Server"
And thats it!
Recently, a bug sometimes prevents a plex server from being successfully claimed via the dashboard.
When this happens, after claiming via the dashboard and going to https://plex.tv/desktop - The server may appear as insecure, indicated by a yellow (!) or by a message, as the below image
This can be resolved by doing a couple of manual steps using a web browser.
1. Go to https://manage.elysium.to and login, note down the Plex server IP and the Plex Server port
2. Open a new tab in your web browser, and the Plex Server IP and a : and then the Plex server port, check below image for example
3. Plex will load, and it might ask you to login - Login using the same account that you just used to claim the server with on https://manage.elysium.to
4. Next, click "More"
5. Notice that you can now see the server on the left hand side, at the top right - Click the settings icon, indicated by a tool
6. Next, find the "remote access" settings pane, on the left hand side and click it
7. Tick the "Manually specify public port" and populate the white box with the Plex Server Port that you noted down from your https://manage.elysium.to page, at the beginning of this guide - Then, click "retry"
8. Sometimes, the bottom part will gray out, and a "Enable remote access" button will appear as indicated by the image below - Click "Enable remote access" if this happens
8. After which, the server should successfully connect and turn green
Thats it! The server is now fully connectable via any plex app and https://plex.tv/desktop