Please follow these steps below so we can firstly find out what's wrong
- Find a random movie in your Plex library
- Download the file as shown in the image above, note the download speed, what speed do you get?
- What is your internet speed? Check with https://speedtest.net and then convert your result from Mbps to MB /s using this tool https://www.gbmb.org/mbps-to-mbs
- Download this file from Hetzner: https://speed.hetzner.de/10GB.bin What speed do you get?
- Download this file from ping.online.net: http://ping.online.net/10000Mo.dat What speed do you get?
Enter the results of the above 5 steps, in our test to get a quick response on what could be the cause of your buffering!
Test located here
If you are using chrome, the shortcut to seeing your downloads and their speeds is CTRL + J